• Welcome to 4-Stroke.net Honda viertakt bromfiets en motorfiets forum - Honda four-stroke moped and motorcycle forum.

Nieuws:

***** ATTENTION / ATTENTIE *****

THIS FORUM IS CLOSED AND MADE READ ONLY!
THE NEW FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://4-stroke.net/data-archive/forum-archive-2015-2017
All users have been migrated to the new forum, so go and have a look!
---------------------------
DIT FORUM IS GESLOTEN EN ER KAN ALLEEN GELEZEN WORDEN!
HET NIEUWE FORUM IS NU HIER: https://4-stroke.net/data-archive/forum-archive-2015-2017
Alle leden zijn gemigreerd naar het nieuwe forum, dus ga een kijkje nemen!

Main Menu

exhaust dax/monkey

Gestart door etienne, woensdag 22 februari 2012 - 11:43

« vorige - volgende »

etienne

Hello everyone,
I got a dax and wanne have a other exhaust on it.
I got some questions about that:
1) i wanne use a high exhaust with a carbon muffler. Could somebody tell me if the muffler is getting hot or not? This is because my son will be the co-rider.
2) is it possible to use a monkey exhaust with carbon muffler on a dax?

Thnks

The Finger

Peter van Geelen.

Hi Etienne and welcome! :grin:

I've been searching high and low as long as my flu-ridden head permits, but I cannot find a pic of a Dax of a friend of mine. He has a carbon and ridiculously high priced Japanese exhaust pipe. I cannot really tell whether it gets warm or not, it probably greatly depends on the style of driving, as in high engine demand produces a high temp muffler. So it is possible, but I have no clue about the temperature. You could try to send him a "PM" by clicking here. I'm sure he is willing to provide you a good answer! (if his email address is still valid >.>)
Dit account is verplaatst naar een ander account. Gebruik het nieuwe account om een PM naar mij te sturen. Dank je wel.

Peter van Geelen.

*bump*

Etienne, did you get some more information already?  :smile:
Dit account is verplaatst naar een ander account. Gebruik het nieuwe account om een PM naar mij te sturen. Dank je wel.