• Welcome to 4-Stroke.net Honda viertakt bromfiets en motorfiets forum - Honda four-stroke moped and motorcycle forum.

Nieuws:

***** ATTENTION / ATTENTIE *****

THIS FORUM IS CLOSED AND MADE READ ONLY!
THE NEW FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://4-stroke.net/data-archive/forum-archive-2015-2017
All users have been migrated to the new forum, so go and have a look!
---------------------------
DIT FORUM IS GESLOTEN EN ER KAN ALLEEN GELEZEN WORDEN!
HET NIEUWE FORUM IS NU HIER: https://4-stroke.net/data-archive/forum-archive-2015-2017
Alle leden zijn gemigreerd naar het nieuwe forum, dus ga een kijkje nemen!

Main Menu

Honda c321

Gestart door William, woensdag 16 mei 2012 - 22:20

« vorige - volgende »

William

Hello everbody !

This forum seems really interesting unfortunately I do not understand Deutsch.

I have just bought a Honda c321 and I'm about to go and pick it up.

This is what it looks like : http://cgi.ebay.fr/HONDA-CB-50-C321?item=140728215221&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8460717564592315779#ht_500wt_1267

I manage to make a deal with the seller and he's selling it to me for 350€.

The thing is I can't find any info on this type of Honda. When I put c321 in google I basically come up with nothing except for your website.
So in order to mend it I would like to know which other type of Honda has the same engine ? C110 ?

Plus there is no carburetor. What carburetor do you recommend I buy ?

Many thanks from France !  :smile:

Thumper

There is a hugh difference between dutch and deutsch !
Nice model !
Isn't it more like a c320 or 310 ?

William

Oh yes I'm terribly sorry. I actually wrote Dutch first but then I stupidly trusted the word corrector ( set to correct French).

It is really similar to the c320 so I guess the motor is the same ? I'm sorry for these basic questions but I am really unfamiliar with Honda. I know more about Motobecane and Zundapp.

Peter van Geelen.

Hi William and welcome!

As far as I know, the C320 (C321) is also known as TS50.
If you tell me exactly what kind of information you need, I can have a look for you and if needed translate it to English.

So let me know! ;)
Dit account is verplaatst naar een ander account. Gebruik het nieuwe account om een PM naar mij te sturen. Dank je wel.

Peter van Geelen.

What is the progress on the C321, William? Have you managed to get all the data you need?
Dit account is verplaatst naar een ander account. Gebruik het nieuwe account om een PM naar mij te sturen. Dank je wel.

DAX6

Citaat van: William op woensdag 16 mei 2012 - 22:20
Hello everbody !

This forum seems really interesting unfortunately I do not understand Deutsch.

I have just bought a Honda c321 and I'm about to go and pick it up.

This is what it looks like : http://cgi.ebay.fr/HONDA-CB-50-C321?item=140728215221&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8460717564592315779#ht_500wt_1267

I manage to make a deal with the seller and he's selling it to me for 350€.

The thing is I can't find any info on this type of Honda. When I put c321 in google I basically come up with nothing except for your website.
So in order to mend it I would like to know which other type of Honda has the same engine ? C110 ?

Plus there is no carburetor. What carburetor do you recommend I buy ?

Many thanks from France !  :smile:

Honda has made very rare models, but also inside Europe there were vin numbers which were different beween the countries. TheTS50  for Holland, vin code C320S. For Belgium and France it was the CB50M with the Same vin code.
The engine in the first sight the Same as the Dutch ones. However the cilinder, carb are different. The max.speed is approx. 85 km/heur.
There are machines with the vin number C320SA, the different is the taillight(looks to the first CD50). There is also a model with Vin code C321A and C321S.
As collector I've all these models in my collection.
The Honda production is very interresting. Honda Belgium built many types which were unknown in Japan.
Did you know there have also been a Honda S 310 A,C 311S and C 312 S and even C312 SE?

I also collect manuals and other interresting opjects.

Of you send me the complete vin  numberI may be able to inform the year of construction.