• Welcome to 4-Stroke.net Honda viertakt bromfiets en motorfiets forum - Honda four-stroke moped and motorcycle forum.

Nieuws:

***** ATTENTION / ATTENTIE *****

THIS FORUM IS CLOSED AND MADE READ ONLY!
THE NEW FORUM CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://4-stroke.net/data-archive/forum-archive-2015-2017
All users have been migrated to the new forum, so go and have a look!
---------------------------
DIT FORUM IS GESLOTEN EN ER KAN ALLEEN GELEZEN WORDEN!
HET NIEUWE FORUM IS NU HIER: https://4-stroke.net/data-archive/forum-archive-2015-2017
Alle leden zijn gemigreerd naar het nieuwe forum, dus ga een kijkje nemen!

Main Menu

HONDA PS50K

Gestart door VivienS, vrijdag 07 november 2014 - 00:44

« vorige - volgende »

VivienS

Thanks for the link Wim!

Actually, I bought a second motor with another carb some years ago. I just replaced my float which was deformed by the time. It didn't solve the lack problem for the moment but now the moped iddle well for the first time... I don't really now if its related but that's make my day!

I will try to round up the float with sandpaper as you suggest JH, but I would like to check the float level before that, adjusting the "V" part that supports the float.
I can see that the float level has to be 4mm +/-1mm, see here : http://www.jacksscootershop.com/maintenance/Honda_PC50_PS50.html

However I just have no idea how to measure and ajust it... Any advice on it ?

I hope that I could upload some pictures and video soon in order to show you how is it going now and complete the gallery for the happy PS50's owners !

wim

Quick drawing from myself,

Gr. Wim.

Peter van Geelen

Hi Vivien,

The manual that can help you a bit further (not the PS50K, but for the OHC model) is currently being uploaded. It is still a work in progress as it needs optimising, but as soon as it arrives in my storage cloud, I will share a link with you.

Thank you for your patience :D
*) Disclaimer: Alle vermelde tips en trucs zijn voor eigen risico en dienen met gezond verstand in acht genomen te worden.
Verbruik PC50: of

VivienS

Dear Peter,
Thanks a lot for the manual, sure it will help me!
I don't know if you receive my message, I sent the HONDA PS50M partlist link in this thread.

Kleesbees

There are 3 types of PS 50`s.
First the is the PS 50j (lots of times called ps50m) then the PS50L with ohc engine, flat sadle and chrome plated tank.
Finally the last type is the PS50K with ohv engine, sadle with spoiler and chrome plated tank.

The first type was typical Japanese and besides the frame and plastic parts  nothing is simular to the Belgian PS.

C50-H, CD50-H, SS50, C310, C320, P50, PC50, PF50 en PS50

Peter van Geelen

Citaat van: VivienS op dinsdag 11 november 2014 - 21:58
Dear Peter,
Thanks a lot for the manual, sure it will help me!
I don't know if you receive my message, I sent the HONDA PS50M partlist link in this thread.

I have just spotted the link, thank you! :D
*) Disclaimer: Alle vermelde tips en trucs zijn voor eigen risico en dienen met gezond verstand in acht genomen te worden.
Verbruik PC50: of